Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Month....New Specials!!!

Happy May Day!!! Can you believe it's May already? The kids only have one month of school left. WHAT?????? I don't know if I am ready for that one.


Anyway, a new month also means the announcement of Stampin' Up!'s monthly specials. There are THREE promotions this month. Let me explain each of them:


"Get On Board with Chipboard" Promotion
- With a $35 catalog merchandise purchase (not including shipping and tax), you can receive 25% off any On Board items from the Spring and Summer Collection catalog.


"Cutting Mat/Hobby Blade" Promotion
- When you purchase the Cutting Mat, you will receive the Hobby Blade for FREE.


"Hodgepodge Recruiting" Promotion
- Have you thought about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? If your answer is "yes", then this promotion is perfect for you. The amazing Starter Kit is being offered at 20% off. In addition, you will receive a Hodgepodge Hardware Kit (from the Spring and Summer Collection) for FREE. You will even have your choice of finish: Antique Brass, Aged Copper or Pewter. If you do not specify, the Antique Brass will be sent to you.


If you are interested in joining my team, please send me an email so I can send you my recruiting password and the instructions for specifying your desired color of Hodgepodge Hardware. I love how all this can be done online now!!! I hope to hear from you soon!!!


I told you the promotions offered this month are really something to get excited about!!! If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please send me an email. I'm here to help!!

No comments: