Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Oh Where, Oh Where did Mr. Brown Go?

I am sitting here waiting for Mr. UPS man to bring me my latest Stampin' Up! goodies.


What's in the box, you ask? What a wonderful question!!!


You see, us demonstrators were able to purchase a stamp set that will be in the next big catty (Fall & Winter Idea Book). We were also able to purchase a set of note cards that are laser cut with a flower design on them!!! Both of these treasures are sitting all lonely in a brown truck just waiting for me to play with them. What else is exciting about this stamp set? It is die cut. No cutting rubber for this chick. All I have to do is align it on the block and stamp away!!!!


Now, I know you are all getting green with envy. You could always join my team and be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator yourself!!! Send me an email if you would like me to send you more information about my job. But, if that idea doesn't interest you, you are able to purchase this Sneak Peek set and laser cut note cards from me next month. Isn't that WAY exciting? It's always fun to get something earlier than expected!!! I'll have more details as the time approaches!!


I will post a project later with my brand spankin' new stamp set. I have an idea floating in this noggin' of mine......let's hope it will come to fruition!!!


As always, if you have any questions about anything I post here, feel free to email me!!! That's why I'm here!!!


Until later.....Happy Stamping everyone!!!

No comments: