Friday, May 16, 2008

Chip, Chip Hooray!!!


Do you like to play with chipboard? I do!!! I will be the first to admit that sometimes it's hard to visualize using something the color of the inside of a cereal box. BUT, that's where my job comes into the picture!!!

I am going to teach you some of the ways to use chipboard!!!

1. Use a sponge dauber and Craft ink to pounce on color. Be sure to let it dry completely before using on your project.

2. As with the project shown above, cover with patterned paper. The Tombow Liquid adhesive or glue sticks are the perfect adhesive for this technique.

3. Ink with Versamark and sprinkle with Heat & Stick Powder. Heat with heat tool and sprinkle on your favorite glitter. Oh, so sparkly!!!

These are just a few of the ways to use your chipboard!!! This week's newsletter mentions more ways and gives full details on how to make the card above. I invite you to join my weekly newsletter and let me "inkspire" you.

As always, if you have any questions on chipboard or any other item Stampin' Up! offers, I would be more than happy to help!!! It's my job to make sure you are having fun stamping!!! If I have convinced you to try our On Board chipboard (now on sale for 25% off with a $35 catalog merchandise purchase), I would be more than happy to take your order (as long as you live in the United States).

Until tomorrow...Happy Stamping everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really, really cute!!