Friday, May 2, 2008

Ribbon Share

I am in love with Stampin' Up! ribbon!!! I find myself using it on most of my papercrafting projects. My stamp club members have requested that I open a Ribbon Share.


I am also offering this Ribbon Share to my blog readers residing in the United States.


This month, I am offering two different Ribbon Shares. You are welcome to join one or both if you so desire.


Ribbon Share #1
This ribbon share is all about the Stampin' Up! narrow (1/4") grosgrain ribbon. Each member of the Ribbon Share will receive 2 yards of each color of the narrow grosgrain ribbon. There are 16 colors offered by Stampin' Up!. The cost for this Ribbon Share is $16.00 plus shipping.


Ribbon Share #2
This ribbon share is all about the Stampin' Up! wide (5/8") grosgrain ribbon. Each member of the Ribbon Share will receive 2 yards of each color of the wide grosgrain ribbon. There are 8 colors offered by Stampin' Up!. The cost for this Ribbon Share is $12.00 plus shipping.


I am only shipping via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. The cost for shipping is $5.25. If you wish to be in both ribbon shares, the shipping cost is only applied once as I can fit both sets of ribbons in the same Priority Mail envelope.


Please note that the ribbon will be ordered after all orders have been taken and payments received. So please allow time for me to order the ribbon from Stampin' Up! when planning your future projects. I do accept PayPal or personal checks (will need to clear prior to shipping ribbon).


If you are interested in joining my ribbon shares, please send me an email so we can work out all the details!!!

No comments: