Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Crabby Today!


Crabby.....a word to describe my mood yesterday!!! Nothing seemed to go right! At the request of my husband, I was asked to cut the lawn....no big deal, right? Uh....yup.....when you can't get the mower started. I SO have terrible upper body strength, so watching me pull that rip cord must've been hysterical to the kid across the street. He did help me out though.......he rocks!!!

Then DD didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed.....she must've woke up under the bed. WHAT A FOUL MOOD...and all day too!!! Double UGH!!!

Anyway, in ode to my mood, here is Mr. Crab. BUT he is in love with his little starfish friend. See how he is tossing him side to side (I added motion dots with my marker). The little starfish is all sparkly from some Stickles.....Mr Crab is all sparkly from a stardust gelly pen. Ah......sparkly love!!!

This card is a tent card (thank you Michelle Wooderson for this design). It still fits in a standard envelope.....yeah!! The images are all watercolored with my aquapainter and watercolor crayons on watercolor paper. Watercoloring takes away my stress.....believe me, I needed that!!!!

stamp sets: Crab & Company, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
paper: Real Red, Kraft, Marigold Morning, Not Quite Navy, watercolor paper
ink: Black StazOn, Not Quite Navy (for greeting), Creamy Caramel (for sponging)
accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, aquapainter, ticket punch, sponges, dimensionals, markers (for doodling), stickles, Stardust pen

No comments: