Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sweet Little One


I love making baby cards! The "Bundle of Joy" set from the Spring Mini makes it so easy. This giraffe is so adorable!!! Since it is a line stamp, you just simply stamp it in black or brown ink and color it in. Personally, I love to watercolor. So, I stamped her on watercolor paper with my Black Staz On ink. I used the lids of my Pretty in Pink and Apricot Appeal ink pads to color her in.

The green piece of cardstock that the giraffe is mounted on opens like a card. On the inside of this "card" you can write the baby's name, birthday, height and weight!!

The pink base card is stamped with the Flannel Plain BG stamp in white craft ink. The apricot layer is stamped with the Canvas BG stamp in Apricot Appeal ink.

P.S. I didn't get any stamping done last night.....I was too busy watching the sky after the Tornado Watch was issued. I will try to stamp this afternoon and post more tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Corie said...

I found your site through SCS. Boy, I love everything.