Sunday, June 10, 2007

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!

My DH and I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary yesterday. I can't believe that it has been 17 years already!!! Time just flies when you're having fun (okay, i'll admit that it's not always fun but that's what makes marriage exciting). I can honestly say that I married my best friend, and I look forward to every moment that we spend together!!

Since DD had her dance recital last night, Dennis and I had our date on Friday night. We went to dinner at Maggiano's and then we headed to St. Paul to see Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's Soul 2 Soul concert. It was AMAZING!!!! We had incredible seats....we could actually see their faces and expressions. Faith looked gorgeous, of course. It gives you goosebumps to listen to them singing together.....it's like the thousands of fans aren't there and they are lost in themselves.

No comments: