Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Some new ink!!


DD and I went for a shopping trip to Michael's (with coupon in hand). I decided to finally get some Brilliance Dew Drops. Wow, they are so pearly!!! They look incredible with this Pick a Petal stamp set.

The base card is Lovely Lilac. I stamped the polka dot petal stamp in a 5 petal flower formation. I outlined each of the petals with my Black SU marker. The flower center is stamped on scrap, cut out and adhered with a dimensional. I used the splatter stamp from Itty Bitty Backgrounds in Certainly Celery ink all over the white cardstock. I tore away the right corner. The white piece is then adhered to a piece of Certainly Celery cardstock that was stamped with the solid dot stamp (also from Pick a Petal). I used my QuicKutz to cut out the little frame corner (out of Orchid Opulence cardstock).....I then decorated it with my white Signo gel pen.

The sentiment is from Hugs & Wishes stamp set (available July 1st from Stampin' Up!).

P.S. The retired accessories list was released today. Wow, there are some big surprises on there. If you want anything, call your demo NOW.....supplies are limited!!!

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/US_CA_retiredaccessories.pdf

Happy Stamping!

No comments: