Friday, June 29, 2007

A Really Cute Card!

Okay, I promised you a really cute card. I made it, honest!!!! I just can't upload it because my stupid little USB thingy broke. I don't know where the cables are to upload directly from the digital camera. So, this weekend I will head out to Best Buy to purchase a new USB thingy (don't ya just love how technical I am about digital photography?)..

Will you still love me if I describe the new card? It uses Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Very Vanilla and Basic Black. It combines three different stamp sets: Unfrogettable (now you know why it's green), All About U and Polka Dots and Petals.

You have to trust me that it is really adorable. I PROMISE I will upload it here as soon as I rip the little USB thingy out of it's package!!!

Happy Friday and Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: