Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I {heart} Pick a Petal


Wow! This stamp set is so addicting. I had this pack of Daisy D patterned paper that I got for free if I spent $50.00 at Archivers (yeah, I know, not hard to do). Anyway, after flipping through the papers, I decided to play with the striped one.

The base of this 5"x5" card is Mellow Moss cardstock. The So Saffron strip is stamped with the Paisley background stamp in So Saffron ink. The other side of the card is using that luscious patterned paper. To give it more interest, I gave it a scalloped edge using my small corner rounder punch.

The flower petals are stamped in Regal Rose classic ink on Whisper White cardstock. Don't feel intimidated by this set!! The petals are so easy to cut out!! Just remember to turn the paper and not the scissors to get a clean cut!!! They were a little too pink for the striped paper, so I toned them down by sponging on some white craft ink.

The flower is attached to a belly band that surrounds the card. The belly band is also made of Mellow Moss cardstock. The flower petals are attached to the belly band with dimensionals. A So Saffron circle button and some Crystal Ice Stickles complete the flower.

I am so tickled pink about this card. I like having no pressure to create......just go downstairs to my Stamping Studio and play!!!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!!

No comments: