Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bring on the Chocolate


Alright, tell the truth now. Do you occasionally sneak a piece of chocolate from one of your little one's Easter baskets? Yeah, me too!!!

The project I made for today is perfect for any adult chocolate sneak in your life. This little tin holds 12 Hershey Nuggets. Each of the nuggets is wrapped with some beautiful patterned paper before being nestled into it's happy little home.

The focal image and sentiment are from the Easter set being released tomorrow from Jessica Lynn Original. Aren't they way cute? I especially love the little marshmallow peeps. My mom loves marshmallow peeps.....she opens the package the day before she plans to eat them so they can get stale. I personally don't like to eat peeps, but they are fun to color.
Hey, less calories that way. Let's see, I saved the calories on the peep to allow me to pop one more nugget in my mouth. It all makes sense, right?

I hope to see you all at the Jessica Lynn Original release party tomorrow night. The big egg-stravaganza (I'm so punny when I work with all these Easter stamps) takes place on her website.

Until tomorrow....Happy Stamping everyone!!!

1 comment:

craftyb said...

Hi P, this is a lovely fresh easter project! bx