Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thank Ewe



I am SO loving this "Pun Fun" stamp set. I had some extra card kits laying around in a basket (this card kit has got to be over 3 years old). Why cut up a full sheet of cardstock when I can use up some of these kits, right?

I chose to use the little lamb stamp as it was the tallest and skinniest stamp in the set. Remember, I wanted to work with pre-cut kit pieces. I stamped the image with Black StazOn and colored in with my aquapainter and markers (scribbled them on my stamp case). I punched all four corners with my Ticket Corner punch and pierced the top edges with my piercing tool and guide. I matted the focal image on a slightly larger layer of Basic Black and finally, on a layer of Certainly Celery. The image still needed something so I added two pink bling crystals (by Amuse) to the top corners.

The base card is Pretty in Pink. I stamped it with the large flower from One of a Kind using Pretty in Pink ink. The band is a strip of Regal Rose that is stamped with Canvas using Regal Rose ink. I added some ribbon (5/8" Celery and 1/4" Light Pink grosgrain). The flowers were stamped with Regal Rose ink (using the three flower stamp from One of a Kind) and punched with the coordinating Boho Blossom punch. I added two of the small crystal rhinestone brads (from the Pretties kit) in the center of each flower and attached to the ribbon with a mini glue dot.

I have two more of these card kits to use up. I think I will make up two more of these cards to put in my card stash. You never know when you will need an adorable thank you card, right?

Until tomorrow.....Happy Stamping everyone!!!

No comments: