Monday, January 28, 2008

Make a Wish!!


Sorry for the lateness of this post, but the day completely got away from me. You know.....laundry, vacuuming, dishes, grocery shopping, working out. I even spent a bunch of time pricing my retired stamp sets.

I am offering the stamp sets to my club members first, then a stampin' garage sale for my customers and I will post whatever is left here on my blog.


Anyway, I did manage to find some time to stamp today. Working out really does boost your energy level. I hate when those skinny well-toned people are right!!!!!

This card is one of the cards featured in my Birthday Stamp-a-Stack class in February. I am offering this class in two different sessions: Thurs. Feb. 7th (6:30pm) and Fri. Feb. 8th (7:00pm). If you would like to attend, please send me an email telling me which day works better for your schedule.

I also offer this class by mail. I will send you all the pieces needed to make each of the cards. All you need to do is assemble. If you are interested in my Birthday Stamp-a-stack by mail, feel free to send me an email for further details.

I really like designing for Birthday Stamp-a-Stacks. My goal is to have a birthday card perfect for anyone on your card sending list. We make cards for women, men, boys and girls!!! See, no more excuses for never having a birthday card!!!
P.S. I apologize for the quality of the photo......the camera is dying!!!!!


stamps: Big Bold Birthday, Canvas
paper: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Ruby Red, Whisper White, So Saffron
ink: River Rock, Ruby Red, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie
accessories: Coluzzle, Blue Bayou double-stitched grosgrain, white gel pen, Not Quite Navy marker

Until tomorrow.....Happy Stamping everyone!!!

1 comment:

Jukie said...

Great colour combinations and layout!