Friday, January 4, 2008

New year! New Stamp Clubs!

Can you believe it's 2008? How many of you are still writing 2007 on your checks? I've been good so far this year.....haven't needed to rip up a check yet!!! LOL!!!!

Now that the holidays are over, it's time to start my Stamp Clubs. Basically, my clubs meet every other month (starting in February). Each club has 6 members who agree to spend a minimum of $25 at each club meeting. The hostess of the month will be rotated among all club members. The hostess of the month is encouraged to gather outside orders from friends and family to increase her total sales (which in turn increases the FREE goodies for the hostess). The club will meet in my Stamping Studio where we will make awesome projects and learn new stamping techniques.

If you live near the Twin Cities (MN) and want more information about my Stamp Clubs, please send me an email. I would love to talk to you!!!!

If you are night owl (which I am not...LOL!!!!!)......enjoy the rest of your evening!!! As for me, I am off to bed and hopefully some nice dreams!!!! Good night everyone!!!

No comments: