Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Yippee! A New Catalog!!!


I am SO excited!!!! We can order from the brand spanking new Spring and Summer 2008 Collection catalog. In fact, I just placed my first order for some brand new rubbah!!!! I can't wait to get my new goodies and play.
Have you seen the new catty yet? If not, it is available online. Just click HERE. There are so many options when looking at the catalog online. You can circle your favorite sets too!!!!
In fact, the online catalog is a perfect way to get some brand new stamping stuff for FREE. How, you ask? By having a "Virtual Catalog Party", of course. If you are interested in hosting your very own "Virtual Catalog Party", please email me. I would love to set one up for you!!!!
If you like the idea of the traditional workshop, I can take care of that for you too (provided you live in the Twin Cities area, of course....LOL)!!!
I hope you have fun drooling over your new catalog!!!! You'll find something new to look at every time you open it.
Until tomorrow....Happy Stamping everyone!!!

No comments: