Friday, January 11, 2008

Sending You My Love


If you read my last post, it explained how my stamping mojo was compromised by watching too much Project Runway yesterday. See kids, even background noise can affect your work!!
I have envisoned this background for a long time. In fact, I used it on DH's valentine last year. I would have completely copied his valentine, but some of the other card elements hit the chopping block during the June retirement. So, I needed to regroup and rethink. My first inkling (and a complete failure) was to use the "from the heart" sentiment from Holidays & Wishes. The result was just too busy of a card. After turning off Project Runway and making dinner, the card FINALLY came together.
I love using acetate and White StazOn to create a cool background for a card. You should definitely try it!!!!! This card will be my WOW card for next week's Stamp Camp!! Wanna be part of the fun? If you live near the Twin Cities, send me an email. I'd love to have you attend!!!
stamps: French Flair, Circle of Friendship
paper: Sahara Sand, Choc Chip, Real Red, Whisper White
ink: White StazOn, Choc Chip, Close to Cocoa
accessories: circle punches, gold eyelets, acetate, choc chip 5/8" grosgrain
Until tomorrow.....happy stamping everyone!!!

No comments: