Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My First Design Team

Happy New Year everyone! I was waiting for the official announcement before I posted this latest news on my blog. I am now a design team member for JessicaLynnOriginal stamps. I've made a few projects for Jessica Lynn in the past, and I was honored when she asked me to join her team. Here are two of the projects I designed for her company. Aren't they cute????

JessicaLynnOriginal is having a major stamp set release on February 1st. I will start posting sneak peeks here on my blog starting January 30th. I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for me and the other ladies on the design team. Do you wanna know who I am working with?

2008 JLO Design Team: Cathy Indelicato, Alex Eaton, Melissa Martin, Barb Pritschau, Jennifer Greco, Nancy Beauchamp, Tammy Hershberger, Kelly Sampson, Barb Kaszuba and Patti Chesky.


I did stamp today, but I was too lazy to photograph my project. I'm beat!!!! New Year's Eve always tires me out, and I didn't even drink a drop of alcohol last night. I just wasn't meant to stay up til midnight!!!!

The kids go back to school tomorrow.....UGH.....that alarm clock is going to go off WAY too early tomorrow for me!!!

Oh well, time to get the kids motivated for bed time. Tomorrow morning is going to be very grouchy around this house!!!!!

At least I can place my first order from the Spring and Summer 2008 Catalog tomorrow at 1pm central time. Yippee!!!! I guess I should figure out what's gonna be on that order, huh?

Until tomorrow......Happy Stamping everyone!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Congratulations Patti!! Looking forward to meeting & working with you (and Jessica Lynn's stamps!). I love your samples. :D

BarbK said...

Congrats, Patti. I also am looking forward to working with you and the other members of the design team. This is my first DT as well.