Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sneak Peek


Did you know that a HUGE release of Jessica Lynn Original stamps will be happening on February 1st? Jessica Lynn is planning a release party for that night.....so stay tuned for further details.
Each member of the design team was sent a different stamp set. My stamp set is called "Spring Set 01". It's adorable, and it's all about Easter.
This is the first project I made!!! I just love the look on this hen's face after laying this GINORMOUS bejeweled egg.
After all that hard work, she is definitely one "Hot Chick".
So, what do you think? I can't wait to see what the other nine stamps sets look like. I'm sure my fellow design team members are gonna knock your socks off with their creations.
recipe
stamps: JLO Spring Set 01
Paper: Confetti White, Certainly Celery Print DSP, Barely Banana, watercolor paper
ink: Black StazOn, reinkers
accessories: celery grosgrain (wide and narrow), crafter's tool kit, pastel rhinestone brads, aquapainter, circle punches
Until tomorrow.....Happy Stamping everyone!!!

1 comment:

BarbK said...

This is goregous. I think I'm going to love this set too. Can't wait to see more. Isn't this exciting?