Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome Back Old Friend!!!






It is SO wonderful to have this adorable stamp set back in the big catty again. He has so much versatility with all those accessory stamps he comes with. I chose to make a birthday card with him today. I drew some motion lines so it looks like he is tossing the gift between his two big claws.



I kinda messed up on the SCS Color Challenge today. I read on a blog that I frequent that the colors of the week are Real Red, Certainly Celery and Tempting Turquoise. Well, it was supposed to be Taken with Teal....not Tempting Turquoise. Oh well, what are ya gonna do? I still think he looks pretty darn adorable.



Remember my new year's resolution? No, not the diet one (I did high fiber cereal and cantaloupe for breakfast this morning even though there was lemon danish sitting on the counter).....I am talking about my "play...do not hoard" resolution. Well, I can happily say that that resolution is on track as well. I used my large pewter eyelets, a new tag die for my Big Kick and my Prismacolors/Gamsol. Holy cow!!!!! I did not even break into a panic sweat using all that stuff either. Can you believe it?????



Here's the recipe for Mr. Crabby:



Stamp Sets: Crab and Company, Polka Dots

Paper: Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White

Ink: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Creamy Caramel (for sponging tag)

Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, hemp twine, large pewter eyelets, googlie eyes, Prismacolors and Gamsol, 5/8" Certainly Celery grosgrain, sponges



Oh well, it's back to normal here again. The kids are back in school.......talk about being crabby this morning.....they did not like getting up early!!!!

Until tomorrow.....Happy Stamping everyone!!!







No comments: