Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Baby Blues

As of this moment, I probably will not be posting a new project today. I went to the eye doctor this morning, and my baby blues are still dilated and all funky. Looks like I need reading glasses to help out these tired little eyes when I stamp.

Gotta love turning 40.........UGH!!!!

My stamp club has been filled. I am starting a second club which will meet every other month (starting in March). All members agree to purchase a minimum of $25 each month the club meets. This club will be limited to 6 members. If you would like to join, please send me an email.

If my eyes stop freaking out, I will run to my studio and stamp!!!! I have an idea in my head.....and if it comes to fruition, it'll be awesome. I pinky swear!!!



Happy Stamping everyone!!!!

1 comment:

BarbK said...

Hope you are up to stamping soon. I've just been visiting your blog and love all your creations.